[Freedombox-discuss] radicale/repro not available

dj dgj+lists at systemli.org
Wed Dec 27 13:45:00 UTC 2017

I now see that both have been removed from testing. Should have looked
for more information before writing to the list.

radicale (2017-07-14): https://tracker.debian.org/news/856078
resiprocate (2017-08-11): https://tracker.debian.org/news/862447

Both appear to be in sid. Does that mean they will eventually make their
way back into testing/buster? Looking forward to using both services.

dj: