[Freedombox-discuss] Privoxy -> TOR - feature ?

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sun Feb 5 09:45:22 UTC 2017

When the user is configuring proxy settings to add Privoxy IP:port in
his browser,
he has to tick "use remote DNS" ?

I'm currently trying a Firefox addon : Proxy Switcher. It's useful to
switch between several proxies you added by hand, easily and quickly.
But what about wifi smartphones and others...? May be DHCP can tell
information about DNS IP to use, Freedombox will redirect those queries
trough Tor ?

James Valleroy :