[Freedombox-discuss] New images available for testing

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sat Feb 11 13:30:02 UTC 2017

On 02/08/2017 05:02 AM, Pierre L. wrote:
> Hey!
>
> Thx for this new image.
> I'm trying it on RPi 1B (only 1 LAN
>
> SDcard looks like ok...
> 1 boot only, no automatic reboot.
> Is there a way to log in directly on terminal ?
> I see only port 22 open, no way to log in too ?

Not until the initial user setup is completed through the web interface.

However there is a script available to set the password for the "fbx"
user inside an image:
https://github.com/freedombox/freedom-maker/blob/master/bin/passwd-in-image

Some things you might check about the first boot process:
- It will do first-run setup only if
/var/lib/freedombox/first-run-enable exists.
- It should write to /var/log/freedombox-first-run.log.

--
James