[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox as router - LAN-wide privacy

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sun Feb 12 13:25:30 UTC 2017

+1 for this idea :)
Possibility to have "transparent" Privoxy for all network clients, or
based on IP range / @MAC, hostname...

I think it will be a IPTables rules to redirect everything on port
80-443 to Privoxy:8118
Something like this may be, I'm not an expert with this ;)
But yeah, it can be a cool option on the webinterface!

Daddy :