[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox needs your help! The Debian Stable Freeze is coming up in 1 day, these are the last days to improve the first stable Freedombox release!

freedombox at ikmaak.nl freedombox at ikmaak.nl
Sat Jan 21 21:15:34 UTC 2017

Daniel Sousa schreef op 21-01-17 om 22:00:
> Well, I don't have the time or energy to do a sprint to have anything
> worth including by then.
>
> But I will resume the translation soon and hope it will be possible to
> include later.

Hi Daniel,

I am already grateful that you are willing to help out, so do not worry
about it, what cannot be done, cannot be done. I recognize that it was a
short notice call anyhow :) and in the end translations will be included
whenever they arrive, there are more releases than just Debian Stable.

For everyone else who does feel up to it, please do help translating or
improving the manual page!

Greetings,

Ruben