[Freedombox-discuss] RPi v2 new build - no boot

Johannes Keyser johanneskeyser at posteo.de
Tue Jul 4 21:19:24 UTC 2017

Hey Pierre,

sorry for the late reply.
I did try
http://ftp.freedombox.org/pub/freedombox/stable-2017.06/freedombox-stable-nonfree_2017-06-18_raspberry2-armhf.img.xz
about a week ago, and it did boot. However, there was/is a problem with
the network configuration - for each (re)start, another MAC adress is
used, causing in my case different IP leases over DHCP. As far as I know
James Valleroy is looking into the issue already.
As for your boot problem, I cannot help you further, sorry.

Best,
Johannes