[Freedombox-discuss] Stable image builds

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Tue Jul 18 09:47:10 UTC 2017

Hey,
Thx for your new image.

I've tried on my RPi 2, using 2 different sdcards, I got sadly the same
error as before since
freedombox-stable-nonfree_2017-06-18_raspberry2-armhf.img
(message on mailing list 21st June)

It quikly boot, some lines on the screen appears, then stuck on :
"sr_init: platform driver register failed for SR"

I've discovered Etcher to copy the .img and verify the sdcard after,
it's ok in my case...

May be others will be lucky :s