[Freedombox-discuss] stable image rpi 2

thi-web at laposte.net thi-web at laposte.net
Thu Jul 20 09:19:57 UTC 2017

Hello I'm french

So I installed the new image of July 17 on my rpi2, I no longer have
problems of change of address MAC, but this is not the original one.
I've been trying to install openvpn for more than 8 hours and it's not
over yet.

I feel it takes longer than usual, is it related to change MAC address?

I stop the installation because it is useless. I have rebooted, there is
way to check this MAC address?

The ca.crt and ca.key files were created

I have done systemctl start openvpn and systemctl status openvpn,
console openvpn is started and active and in plinth it must be installed.

bibibox

logo