[Freedombox-discuss] Stable image builds

thi-web at laposte.net thi-web at laposte.net
Fri Jul 21 13:09:21 UTC 2017

Hello I'm french.

I'm sorry I just tried again and this confirms what I thought, with the
stable version freedombox, after 24 hours openvpn is not installed, I
plugged in parallel another rpi2 with the testing version and openvpn is
Installed after 3 hours 40 minutes.

I looked at the changelogs
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ReleaseNotes and I have not found
what could justify this difference with openvpn on the rpi2 in stable
versions. Concerns that I have never had by installing 5 or 6 times the
testing version on the rpi2.

I have no other means of proving what I mean.

BibiBox