[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: whisper it's a secret.

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Nov 1 08:27:28 UTC 2017

[Nick B-T]
> A long time ago I asked how likely it might be to include an ethereum
> node in the freedombox.
>
> An interesting development in the whisper protocol (the dark routing
> part of the ethereum stack) is the inclusion of a male server.  here is
> the overview for those who are interested.

And for a second there, I was really wondering what  the female server
did.  :)

> https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Whisper-Overview#mail-server

The first step would be to get the software into Debian.  Perhaps you
should try to contact Ben Finney to join the team?  The info on
<URL:https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/EthereumPackaging> is rather
sketchy, so I suspect more people are needed. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen