[Freedombox-discuss] Creating LDAP user failed.

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Wed Nov 22 19:57:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

creating a User in Plinth 0.16 gives this feedback:
* Creating LDAP user failed.
* User hahaha created.

Changing the password afterwards fails the LDAP operation but works
successful (as 2nd message).

Issue is, that I am trying to set up another user for a radicale
calendar. Trying to create the calendar in Evolution or DAVDroid gives
an authentication error, so I presume it is related to the LDAP error.
Is this right?

I have the feeling I had this issue before and managed to resolve it
with the list, but cannot find any trace how I did this.

	Dietmar