[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox Connect to Router

Josh Blagden jfblagden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:00:52 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I just joined the mailing list. I'm interested in setting up a
Freedombox, but I'm afraid that its range may be insufficient and I also
prefer wired Internet connections better than wireless. Is it possible
to connect a Freedombox to router so you can get better range and
connectivity than what you could get with either an SBC's internal
wireless card or an external USB one? If it is, is it possible to do
that in a way in which you can still have gigabit speeds when using a
wired connection?

Josh