[Freedombox-discuss] Outreachy - Katerina Kambardi

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Mon Sep 11 07:19:26 UTC 2017

Dear Katerina,

Welcome back to FreedomBox!

The new card-based UI in Plinth that you were working on earlier is
still up for grabs. We've recently started putting some effort into
breaking up the large features into smaller bite-sized chunks. We're in
the process of doing it for the card-based UI feature. We'll post them
as Github issues very soon.

I've started another thread on Outreachy, since I didn't know about it
before. We'll take the community's opinion on Outreachy and try to
decide on it soon since the deadline is close. I like the cause that
Outreachy is striving for and am willing to be a mentor if I qualify to
be one.

--
Joseph Nuthalapati

Hello all,

My name is Katerina, I am interested to apply to the Outreachy for this
round
I found out about Freedombox a few moths ago and I have already made some
small contributions for Plinth.

I do not have much experience with open source so I'd be glad to have a
mentor!
Besides Outreachy I'd like, anyway,  to get involved more actively to this
project so I am open to work on any other project ideas.

I have some experience with Python and Django Framework. I am also
experienced with Bootstrap Framework, HTML5, CC3 & jquery for the front
end.

Are there any issues related to this outreachy project?

Kind Regards,
Katerina