[Freedombox-discuss] Outreachy - Katerina Kambardi

Katerina Kabardi kkampardi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:03:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Joseph thank you for your direct response.

I would gladly work on the new card-base UI and I would highly
appreciate if you or someone else be able to mentor
me at the beginning. I agree that breaking up the large features
into smaller bite-sized chunks is a very good idea. I will help me
or any other newcomers to get involved with the project.

Right now I'm working on #536
<https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/536>

Best,
Katerina