[Freewx-maint] printing products (such as color box, label etc)

Jinghao Printing - CHINA yaelnp4y at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:11:53 UTC 2010

 hi, this is David Wu from China, we are a printing company in Shanghai.
Please feel free to contact me if you need the printing service. We can
print the following:

1. All kinds of boxes including Corrugated Box, Paperboard Box, PVC Box,
Acrylic Box, Envelopes
2. Various bags including Paper Carrier Bag, Kraft Paper Bag, Plastic
Carrier Bag, PVC/OPP/CPP/PP/PE Bag,Shopping Bag,Gift Bag
3. All food packaging like Foil-lined Paper Bag, Frozen Food Bag, Ice Cream
Bag, Bread Wrapping Paper
4. Many packaging accessories like Paper Header, Hangtag, PVC Hangtag,
Insert, Card, Sticker, Clear Sticker, PVC Sticker, Barcode Sticker, Paper
Tape, Tag
5. Poster & various Color Printed Sheets

Best regards,
David Wu