[Fsf-Debian] No response?

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 7 09:12:51 UTC 2012

Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl> writes:

> You have a point that in the social contract is written, that there is
> a contrib and non-free section. But they could be empty.

Okay, so your proposal entails substantially changing the Debian
project's social contact. I just wanted to know whether that was
intended; thanks for clarifying.

It should go without saying, but experience to date in this forum makes
me doubt that; so, to be explicit: I am not stating here any position
about whether it's a good or bad idea to propose to change the Debian
project's social contract.

--
 \      “I used to be a proofreader for a skywriting company.” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |