[Fsf-Debian] Suggested wording...

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Sat Aug 11 03:21:23 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 02:38:43PM +1200, Bryan Baldwin wrote:

Learn to use detached signatures. The world moves on.

> On 08/11/2012 01:36 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> > In the process, someone should call those fire engines to start
> > putting out all of the fires you've started.
>
> Fire engines driven by ascii pirates!

And since it's probably not reasonable for me to ask that this freak be
removed, I'll do it one better and remove myself from the list. I don't see
anything productive happening in any event. Maybe I'll be pleasantly
surprised. If so, I'll read about it in a DPL report at some point I'm sure.

--
Mason Loring Bliss  ((   If I have not seen as far as others, it is because
 mason at blisses.org   ))   giants were standing on my shoulders. - Hal Abelson