[Fsf-Debian] Suggested wording...

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 13 16:19:18 UTC 2012

Op 13-08-12 02:04, Mason Loring Bliss schreef:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:43:49PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> For me it'a difficult to understand english when it becomes non-technical,
>> but e.g. cynical. But aren't you overreacting?
>
> No, he was inexcusably rude. He was repeatedly accusing people of lying.

You can call it rude, but it is his opinion. It's not about you, but
about this point.

Debian has not changed, but the world has. I never download "Debian the
distribution" on CD's anymore. I download a netinstaller and I use
packages of "Debian the project". The only difference between main and
non-free is then, that the latest is not enabled by default.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl