[Fsf-Debian] Suggested wording...

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 15 02:48:15 UTC 2012

Bryan Baldwin <bryan at katofiad.co.nz> writes:

> I overreacted to what I read, but I didn't make any mistakes in what I
> read. I hope it is not necessary for me to cut and paste. I think if
> you read the messages between Mr. Finney, Mr. Bliss, and myself, it is
> abundantly clear I was being told what to think.

I don't wish to re-hash that discussion, but I need to say that on
re-reading the messages I find it abundantly clear that you were not
being told what to think, and I find the implication slanderous.

Please, stop.

--
 \            “Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, |
  `\            nations and ages it is the rule.” —Friedrich Nietzsche |