[Fsf-Debian] Suggested wording...

Michael Gilbert mgilbert at debian.org
Wed Aug 15 04:44:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Bryan Baldwin wrote:
> On 08/15/2012 02:48 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
>> I don't wish to re-hash that discussion, but I need to say that on
>> re-reading the messages I find it abundantly clear that you were not
>> being told what to think, and I find the implication slanderous.
>
> I don't want to either. I apologized for my aggressivenes, and explained
> why I felt that way. I have to say I'm tremendously disappointed in your
> lack of responsiveness.

No one here is paid to be responsive to you or anyone else with
respect to Debian or any other matter.  We're volunteers.  We have
limited time and attention spans.  If we don't want to respond, then
don't be surprised if we won't.  And with that point I am entirely
done with this thread.

Best wishes,
Mike