[Fsf-collab] first idea

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Thu Jul 5 22:11:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines

This list seems out of date, for example chromium-bsu upstream (me)
switched to the clarified artistic license, the Debian maintainer (me)
uploaded that to Debian and other folks uploaded it to other
distributions.

I would suggest that instead of this wiki page, folks should have used
a list of unreported/unreportable issues and where possible file bugs
against Debian (with appropriate usertags) (and upstream) and remove
them from that wiki page.

--
bye,
pabs