[Fsf-collab] Random thoughts...

Michael Gilbert mgilbert at debian.org
Fri Jul 6 22:39:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> It seems like age and wisdom are finally starting to set in within the
> orginization, and such divisiveness is lessening.  This, in my
> opinion, is an amazingly mature statement:
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/nonfree-games.html

Actually, what I mean is that the thought behind it is quite mature:
that there is some calculus between the positives and negative to
using non-free on a non-free system vs. a free system.  But then
again, the conclusion that one should not even talk about the fact
that non-free games are becoming available for free systems is quite
stark, and is quite an imposition on free speech.

Best wishes,
Mike