[Fsf-Debian] Silent here

Bryan Baldwin bryan at katofiad.co.nz
Fri Nov 23 20:18:33 UTC 2012

On 11/24/12 05:03, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
> An amusing comparison may be drawn between the FSF's rejection of
> four-clause BSD licenses and the FSF's support of invariant sections
> in the GFDL.

Documentation is not software. I wouldn't be surprised to find
differences when comparing licenses drawn for software to licenses drawn
for documentation. Software freedom guidelines have nothing to do with
documentation freedom. Applying one to the other shows profound lack of
thought and is going to waste a lot of time.