[Fsf-Debian] Silent here

Jason Self jason at bluehome.net
Fri Nov 23 23:10:24 UTC 2012

Quiliro Ordóñez said:
> Please report that as a bug. Any non-free software that is included
> on an FSF-approved distro is considered a critical bug.

I think they're perhaps referring to mirrors that also distribute
other things. Notice that the statement was very carefully worded to
say "at the places where Trisquel may be downloaded."

Anyone is free to download Trisquel and redistribute it. Any non-free
software that's being distributed is being done by third parties on
their own servers. Trisquel neither supports non-free software nor
provides infrastructure for it.