[Fsf-Debian] Silent here

Jason Self jason at bluehome.net
Sat Nov 24 18:02:43 UTC 2012

Stefano Zacchiroli said:

> Documenting that access to contrib/non-free material happens via a
> different domain (e.g. nonfree.org, or nondebian.org which I've
> registered a while ago for this purpose) that then redirects to the
> Debian infrastructure.

What is meant by this? Would it mean that someone accessing, say,
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages would see a notice and link
referring them to these other locations or does it mean search results
would say something like "To protect your freedom non-free search
results have not been included. To see these other items click here"
or does it mean something else?