[Fusioninventory-devel] fusioninventory agent win32 remote installer

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Mon Jul 25 06:31:34 UTC 2011

Hi Goneri,

Sorry for the long delay (I was busy with immigration stuff :D ).

You are absolutely right. I pushed it onto
https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer

"git push git+ssh://....." does not accept my password. How can I change
it? I assume it is different from my account in
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/

Cheers,
Amir