[Fusioninventory-devel] FuisionInventory Agent GUI

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Tue Jun 21 09:18:46 UTC 2011

Hi Gonéri,

Le 06/20/2011 12:38 PM, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> 2011/6/20 Amir Pakdel<a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net>:
>> Le 06/16/2011 04:34 PM, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
>>> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 03:28:58PM +0430, Amir Pakdel wrote:
>> I think I should read the following first:
>> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/How_to_build_the_FusionInventory_Agent_Windows_package
> This archive
> http://prebuilt.fusioninventory.org/stable/windows-i386/fusioninventory-agent_windows-i386_2.1.9-2-nsis-files.tar.gz
> come with the FusionInventory and NSIS files, you only need the nsis tool to be
> installed (on Linux or Windows).
Nice tip. Thanks.
>> Then I would try to build the FusionInventory Agent Windows
>> package once, and afterward I will try to fix the issue. It may
>> take a while but I would love to do that if you are not in hurry :)
> Great :)
Would you please check the submitted patch:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/966

Moreover, the following could be added to "Command Line parameters to
install FusionInventory Agent on Windows" page
(http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/Command_Line_parameters_to_install_FusionInventory_Agent_on_Windows)
:

/installdir=dirname 	Set installation directory of agent

And installation directory of the agent can be changed via command-line
as below:
fusioninventory-agent_windows-i386_2.1.8-1.exe /S
"/installdir=C:\Program Files\FusInv"

>>> Can I create a fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer for you?
>> You mean a Linux package called
>> fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer?
>> Or perhaps a wiki page or a link to the source repository in the download
>> page
>>   or anything else?
> I meant a project on the forge:
> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer