[Fusioninventory-user] Incremental Software Deployment and Version Control

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 06:13:00 UTC 2011

Good evening,

I'm looking for an Open-Source solution for Incremental Software
Deployment and Version Control.

Basically we have many Windows machines, and I need to know which
version of which software are installed on each server, and be able to
deploy (.msi and/or .exe) of updates, upgrade and new installs through
the network.

Custom grouping is also required (admin-defined groups, from IP
addresses or DNS), so I can incrementally release software through the
system (to deal with any compatibility and stability issues).

Does FusionInventory have these features, and can it offer me this
level of control?

Thanks for all replies,

Alec Taylor