[Fusioninventory-user] Plugins FusionInventory for GLPI 2.4.0-BETA2 available for test only

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Tue Jun 21 17:22:48 UTC 2011

Hello,

We have release the second BETA version of 2.4.0 (for GLPI 0.80). If
you have install dev version or BETA 1, you must reinstall it.
Now we will not change DB structure, so it will be only bug corrections.
This version pass the 15 000 unit tests but we haven't coded all unit
test and that's why we require you test it.

For the new features :
* Add wizard to do inventory, discovery easily
* Add ESX servers inventory (works only with agent 2.1.9-2)
* in SNMP Inventory, we have modified Hub management (when detect more
  than 1 MAC address on a port) : MAC connection on hub will be keeped
  except when this MAC is found on another port. This will reduce many
  hub creation.
* URL for agent communication with GLPI are only :
   * http://..../plugins/fusioninventory/
   * http://..../plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php
   * http://..../plugins/fusioninventory/front/plugin_fusioninventory.communication
* Add a user plugin_fusioninventory to see in history when plugin
  modify a field and when a user modify it
* Add in config for SNMP default threads(inventory and discovery) for
  agent configuration
* When 2 MAC found on switch port and one of them are a MAC of a
  GLPI object "Phone" (so it's an IP phone), plugin connect phone to
  switch port and computer to phone.
* Some other things... see roadmap pages

Download it : http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/403/fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_2.4.0-BETA2.tar.gz

Tell us bugs you find ;)

Best regards,
--