[Fusioninventory-user] Fusioninventory agent for iPhone

walid nouh walid.nouh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:23:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel,

We haven't started working on an agent on iOS.
It raises somes issues :
- we need a mac and iOS devices to develop
- we need to pay for a iOS SDK
- there's no guaranty that our app will be accepted on the AppStore (and
that the API exposes all data we need)

A lot of people are waiting for this agent, but unfortunatly nobody is
working on it on our side.

Walid.