[Fusioninventory-user] New SNMP Models

jorge cuevas jorolas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:55:39 UTC 2014

Hi there,

First of all, hi everybody, I am newby to fusioninventory.
I have already installed fusion plugin with glpi. Everything is working
fine, and I have managed to snmp inventory some devices in my networks.

Problem is some SNMP capable devices which are not recognize (ie 3Com 4200
Switch), so I would need new SNMP model.

As I see in this doc:

http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/wiki/En_VII_menus_a_SNMP_models_22x)

I should send snmpwalk to fusioninventory project for creating new model.

I have already done snmpwalk, but I would like to know, where should I send
output file.

thanks in advance.

BR

Jorge