kfreebsd-i386

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Fri Dec 9 10:50:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 11:40:05AM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:59:45AM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Please could you add kfreebsd-i386 to packages.debian.org search scripts?  I
> > noticed this has been done for unofficial ports like amd64 already.
> >
> > I've been unable to find a recent version of the scripts to provide a patch for,
> > but here's the info you might need, in form of snippets for download.pl:
>
> cvs.debian.org, repository webwml, module packages
>
> But the information you provided was ok, will take a look at it.

Thank you.  Please let me know if anything else is needed.

(also, please don't forget ftp.de.debian.org, I sent a followup about it but I'm
not sure if it hit the list)

--
Robert Millan

"it's about trust... i don't trust them. that's all i need to know."
  (wrt Digital Restriction Management, seen in Slashdot)