How to port glibc and busybox into netbsd?

Brian M. Carlson sandals at crustytoothpaste.ath.cx
Thu Apr 13 17:33:07 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 15:54 +0800, 付 建华 wrote:
> Could any one tell me the way?

I can tell you that I am probably the only person left on the list.
We're all back to debian-bsd at l.d.o now, so if you try there, I can tell
you your question will at least be read.

As for your question, it will probably be nontrivial.  I think the
problem that the DDs working on porting glibc to NetBSD had was that
there were licensing issues between the kernel and libc.  I don't
remember exactly what they were, but maybe someone else knows.