glibc on kfreebsd-amd64 (was: Re: segfaults on amd64, one more update)

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Mon Feb 27 07:27:35 UTC 2006

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 09:13:37PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> Works!!
>
> More complex programs like grep work fine, too.  I'm running glibc testsuite
> now, and will run coreutils testsuite within a few minutes.

I have committed the list of testsuite failures in trunk/glibc-2.3-head/AMD64.
Most userland utils work fine, but it seems that make and tar segfault under
certain (reproducible) conditions.

Interestingly, they also make gdb crash :).  I'll look further into that later.
If these errors are not showstoppers, still hope to get working debs today, at
least for the toolchain.

--
Robert Millan