New list for commits (was backporting changes from 6.x to 5.x)

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at
Sat Mar 4 21:08:02 UTC 2006

Petr Salinger a écrit :
>>>Now, when logs from SVN are elsewhere,
>>>I second Aurelien's "switch everything to debian-bsd"
>>Then we supress glibc-bsd-devel ?
> Yes, hibernate glibc-bsd-devel.
>>Or maybe we want to keep it for development issues?
>>(and let debian-bsd be for user questions and general stuff)
> For now discuss on debian-bsd both user and development issues.
> I guess it will not bother users to know what's going on with their port.

Agreed. This is already true for other ports, maybe not for amd64, but
for other lists I am subscribed like -sparc, -mips or -hppa where there
is as much development questions as users questions.

  : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer
  `. `'   aurel32 at         | aurelien at
    `- |