hello

blessing blessingwalter52 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 18:12:21 UTC 2011

How are you doing over there in your city? I hope you 're doing great. My Name is blessing,
I looked through your email on the internet and decided to write you a message to inform
you that i am interested in knowing more about you. I'm sure that you are very friendly
and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something
in common and begin a long and beautiful story. I'm looking only for serious friendship,
I'm tired of been heart broken and dishonesty of people. Please if you are also interested
in developing a friendship or a relationship with me, Write me back so that i can send you
some of my photos at least for you to see what i look like, though i am not photogenic.
I expect to read your mail soon. My email is:blessingwalter52 at yahoo.com
Your new friend
Miss Blessing