[Gnuk-users] ST-Link/V2 compatible is available

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Mar 12 10:52:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

Last year, I asked Seeed Technology to sell ST-Link/V2 (or its
compatible) at Seeed Studio.  Even, I proposed the offer of some
budget from Flying Stone Technology for the initial stock.

Well, communication between me and Seeed seemed not good.  Today,
I found ST-Link/V2 compatible is available at Seeed Studio.  Perhaps,
it was because of different demands.

Anyway, it's good news for Gnuk and NeuG users, too.

I haven't used this clone, and I don't know how it's compatible (I'm
using original ST-Link/V2 from STMicro).  It looks like there is no
feature detecting MCU's voltage.

    ST-Link/V2 compatible:
    http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/STLink-V2-for-STM8-STM32-interface-programmer-p-2297.html