[Gnuk-users] We are interested in purchasing your products

Mr.Venkat ratnam mrvenkat258 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:03:13 UTC 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to

establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company. Please

kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order

Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty. Your early

reply is highly appreciated.

Thank You!

Best Regards,

Mr.Venkat ratnam

Apex Global LTD.Malaysia Sdn Bhd operates restaurants, kiosks, and cafes.
The company is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of
ApexPal International Ltd

Tel:+6085431122 <+6085431122>