[Gnuk-users] TRNG output

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Sep 3 12:05:41 UTC 2015

On 08/30/2015 06:25 AM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> An other very interesting paper is this one:
> https://eprint.iacr.org/2011/659

Thank you very much.  I only read briefly, this paper handles many
important points.  I wish someone will have a model of NeuG in this
line.

Well, I think that there is a fundamental issue remained.

I'm not sure how I can describe it.  It could be:

    One person's randomness would be another person's determinativeness.

I'm not sure "determinativeness" is correct word here.  I picked up
this word from my Japanese->English dictionary, so, it would not be
relevant.  I want to say: something deterministic.

What I want to say is that, even with very good assessment of entropy,
there would always remain some uncertainty if a person (or a
government) knows more.