[Gnuk-users] BBG-SWD 0.02

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Fri May 6 07:36:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

BBG-SWD is my method to control SWD by BeagleBone Green.  The
intention is building a all-in-one SWD programmer, so that a test plan
for a board in a factory (and/or initial firmware writing) can be done
easily and reliably.  It is composed by pru-swd.bin (the PRUSS driver)
and a patch to OpenOCD.

Today, I updated the code a bit and it works well for all of my
boards;  It is tested with FST-01 (STM32F103), FSM-55 (STM32F030) and
prototype of FS-BB48 (KL27Z256).

>From now on, I use BBG to flash those boards.

The code is here:

    http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=bbg-swd.git

commit 06a81246b77e27cd49807559227ee29b2afa2dc7
Author: NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org>
Date:   Fri May 6 12:09:00 2016 +0900

    Version 0.02

Enjoy,