[Gnuk-users] May I post messages about chopstx on here?

Kiwamu Okabe kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Fri Oct 31 07:12:48 UTC 2014

Hi gniibe,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 2:25 PM, NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org> wrote:
> OK.  Since it is true that Gnuk 1.1.x uses Chopstx, you can post
> your messages or questions if it's relevant.

Good news.
ChibiOS/RT is also good product. However, chopstx is more small.

> Chopstx is a thread library for Cortex-M0 and Cortex-M3.  While I
> understand some people around embedded system say "OS" for a thread
> library, it's really a small library.

Following comment is for the other developers.

The source code is found at
http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=chopstx/chopstx.git;a=summary.
Also the application can run on tiny board named FSM-55.

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/FSM55-LED-Matrix-Display-p-2121.html

Also, the kicad file is found at
http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=fsm-55.git;a=summary.
Then the FSM-55 is free-software and free-hardware.

Thank's,
--
Kiwamu Okabe at METASEPI DESIGN