[gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Dec 23 16:29:58 UTC 2009

And I think most people here will appreciate this picture (sorry, HTTP):

	http://www.floodgap.com/iv/632

It is not ready for primetime; I need to do more work on the network code.
But it builds and it runs, and you can walk around the default world. It
required a lot of hacking to get to this point, including kludges for
endianness (AUGH) and a dummy sound driver, but it works, it builds and it's
for real. I'll be releasing source and maybe even a Universal binary as soon
as I can get it into a more sane state.

-- The critics will still label it food porn. -- Editor, "QSR", on Burger King