[gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Dec 23 16:50:46 UTC 2009

> > http://www.floodgap.com/iv/632

> That is truly amazing, congrats on all the hard work that paid off for
> ya champ =-)

Thanks much :) but still more to do. For example, it bombs out with a
seg fault when I try to go to my own gopher, so that's no good.  However,
that's solvable -- I was worried that the graphics code wouldn't run and
that actually has been no problem. The "default" UMN shape even pops up
on screen, so I know that it's able to load and manipulate shape data.
The network code I can handle myself.

When I can get it more stable and hopefully a bit more build-agnostic, I'll
throw some source goodness the list way.

-- If you had any brains at all, you'd be dangerous. --------------------------