[gopher] Gopherlogs!

Wesley Teal wesleyteal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 05:17:49 UTC 2009

Over at the Super Dimension Fortress, phlogging/glogging seems to have
really taken off.  They've registered phlogosphere.org and several members
have written new gopherlogging scripts.  I've tried to collect all of these
scripts (as well as other gopher software) at gopher://
sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/soft/gopher/

I also wanted to announce my own gopherlog script, germ.  It's a perl script
that dynamically generates phlog pages, displays individual posts, archives,
and handles comments.

It's still in an alpha stage, but you can find it either from the above
address or gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/soft/my/germ
A working version of it can be seen at gopher://
sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/wt/phlog.cgi

Happy Holidays!