[gopher] a picture is worth a thousand words

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Dec 29 03:36:29 UTC 2009

Okay, go get. It is still very unfinished, has a lot of bugs, and a lot of
things still don't work, but it is a lot better and I added some specific
Mac OS X support (I need someone to test on 10.6; I only have 10.4 and 10.5
here). Most of the crash bugs have been shaken out and there are quite a few
improvements -- see the ChangeLog, but also see the To-Do list ^_^;;

I would appreciate someone seeing if this builds on Linux. I don't see why
it wouldn't, but please test *(make linux)

OpenMotif or a compatible Motif library is required.

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/gophervr

-- It's tradition, that makes it okay. -- Weird Al, "Weasel Stomping Day" -----