[gopher] gopher++ examples with Gophernicus/0.5-alpha

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Wed Mar 31 15:14:46 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-31 15:48, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>> gopher://gophernicus.org/1/software/patches/gopher++/
>
> Seems straightforward enough. What do other people think? It looks like it
> would work okay with non-G++ servers.

Before you apply the patch you might want to increase the screen width
to 80 chars - I don't see why Mosaic wouldn't show full-width stuff.

Oh, and if you're doing a new release please rename the getline()'s
which make compiling on Linux fail.

Both fixes are now downloadable from the gopher link above (I just added
the linux build fix patch).

- Kim