[gopher] gopher.floodgap.com temporarily offline (ETR 1 week)

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sat Jul 30 20:04:14 UTC 2011

Thanks to Time Warner Business, who promised me two weeks for the buildout and
have now so far taken four and counting, I'm going to be completely offline
starting tomorrow since my current ISP contract is ending. gopher.floodgap.com
will be inaccessible until the new line comes in, which I hope to have by the
end of next week or there will be hell to pay.

So, it's not dead, just sleeping. E-mail sent to me will fail over to my
mail peer, but I will not be able to receive it until I'm reconnected.