[gopher] Floodgap News?

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Mon Sep 19 22:02:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:45:31PM -0700, Jeff W wrote:
> What's the latest?  It's been weeks now since it went off-line.
> Not having a central gopherspace directory or search mechanism makes
> things tough for visitors to the underground...

Probably a good reason to get a few different spiders going...since
the Veronica2 code hasn't been released, I've been playing around with
jugtail, not quite happy with releasing it on the wild yet.

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki