[gopher] Thunderbird; add "gopher://" to list of the list of, recognized protocols when displaying emails / usenet messages

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sun Sep 25 14:53:48 UTC 2011

On 25-09-11 14:46, Alistair wrote:
> I'm running Thunderbird 6.0.2 and it does recognise gopher:// addresses
> and hyperlinks them unless I've misunderstood the issue...
>
> Alistair.

Because I use Ubuntu 10.04 LTS I was still using Thunderbird 3.1 but I
have now updated it and are using Thunderbird 6.0.2 (linux)

But I do not see a change;

gopher://gopher.wikizine.org
http://www.wikizine.org
telnet://someserver.com
ftp://alsosomeserver.com
skype:test
SIP:123456789 at domain.tld
mailto:jean-louis-michel at hotmail.invalid

--
Wikizine.org - community newsletter - It keeps coming back!
gopher://gopher.wikizine.org - http://www.wikizine.org