[gopher] Gopher server running on ARM?

Oliver Cromm gmane at crommatograph.info
Mon Aug 20 18:31:30 UTC 2012

I would like to move my (very neglected) Gopher site to my new
server machine, which is an ARM-based plug computer.

Which server software would be suited to that? Does anyone have
experience?

I assume pygopherd (which I currently use) would work, being
Python. However, I also had an eye on mgod, for low resources
requirements and scripting capability (for some pseudo
"Web-Services"). However, I'm not a C programmer, so if it doesn't
compile I wouldn't know what to do. How likely is it that mgod or
a similar product can be adjusted so it compiles?

--
OliverC